Whether teaching dance steps or producing babies (on and off stage), Robin is a delight to work with! A true example of how the Gilda family is blurred at the borders, she has appeared in Baby with the Bathwater, and choreographed Confessions from the Ladies Room and Abraham Lioncoln’s Big Gay Dance Party, neither a musical!
Robin answers James Lipton:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Sneakers squeaking on a basketball court
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession would you like to attempt?
Swanky Jazz club owner
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Cleaning lady for an adult movie theater
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“‘Bout damn time!”